Pages

my first

If you like this blog, send a link to your friends. If you don't like this blog, send a link to your enemies.

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

8/13/2014 Help me reduce.

I haven’t updated the blog lately because I had to devote more time to job hunt.  But, I am still trying to follow month of mindfulness.  I received my bowl from Laura and donated more ‘made in china’ plates and bowls to the goodwill.  My auto use and electric use is still high and I have been working on that.  I would like to reduce my gasoline and utility usage permanently and not just for a month.  If anyone has any tips, please let me know.  I have my electric bill and am studying it to identify areas of waste. It is copied below.  I used 2427 KWH of electricity last year.  That is 202 KWH a month. I am trying to reduce that for the month of mindfulness but would like to do a 2 to 5 % permanent reduction.   It appears I was an electric
hog the month of January, but if I remember right it was cold and the furnace ran often.



No comments:

Post a Comment