Pages

my first

If you like this blog, send a link to your friends. If you don't like this blog, send a link to your enemies.

Thursday, July 31, 2014

I am very excited that tomorrow starts the Month of mindfulness.  I have recorded some numbers in  a spread sheet and will post them as the month progresses.  Please feel free to let me know where I can  do better. I will keep my food log on myfitnesspal and will make it as accurate as possible.  I will keep my exercise log on fitbit.  However on my spreadsheeet, I will import these numbers from time to time.  Hope to see you there and at the markets.  I am assuming scoring free items is ok unless we got someone feeling sorry for us.I am also assuming bartering is ok.  For example.  I just planted a row of carrots for someone.  If she pays me back with a home cooked meal, I assume that is ok even-though she may get the food from a major corporation.  Also, I am  planning on explaining some of my spreadsheet number on the blog. I will try to blog each day, but don't promise it.

Each one of us has different situations and may have to adjust the rules for that . But, we all can help in some way.  Feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment